I have a friend who is trying to think of way to ask i guy out, any suggestions?

she is really nervous about it and she is not sure if he likes her back, so she doesnt want to mess up da friendship

Favorite Answer

Ask her to ask him out indirectly like - i wanna go out with someone. will you come with me?

if he accepts she can take it for granted that he likes her or if he hesitates then no problem . he may or may not like her.

if he gets angry then she may say that she simply asked him out because she wanted to hang out with someone and thought that being good friends they could have some fun...

that's all.

• Is the guy bold, a not-afraid-to-ask-a-girl-out type of guy? If so, then she should not as him out. Be a little flirty, smile, flip her hair around him, that sort of thing.

If the guy is the shy type, then she is going to have to take the initiative and ask him to something minor, like a school play or something.

DW.. I'M in the same situation right now but like if he starts to show signs then maybe.. she should play with him don;t make it look like she is so available but one thing DON'T EVER TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS BY FLIRTING WITH OTHER GUYS because that never works so just be yourself and when there are love signs then she should totally tell him

Most guys would be interested I don't thank it breaks the friendship unless you set your expectations to high,

just do it and enjoy the moment.

Write a note, that is subtle, or something cutesy in the note...

Like: "Will you go out with me? Check Yes or No?" and conveniently have her forget to draw in a box for "No." Or Casually have her flirt with him (Again, be subtle) and when the time comes, have her ask him out in private.

we guys like a direct,but not public approach

no harm in asking. the guy will be flattered even if he is not interested in her romantically.

haha umm then y dnt u strt talking to him, get too kno him better thenn ask if he likes ne1

xxx.

Um , Will you go out with me ?

come straight out and ask him.