Is it safe to have sex with a woman after her cardiac arrest?

Favorite Answer

This is a question for her doctor, not for YA.

Many or most heart problem patients go back to having a reasonable sex life. There are few that have an all out restriction. For some there are some minor restrictions as to the intensity or antics but otherwise it's back to normal.

To be sure ask the doctor.

I agree with Froggie, But I hope your asking for her sake and not yours. That would be the last thing on my mine if my Wife, Lover, Girl friend what ever the case may be had recently had a heart attack. Consult a Medical Doctor, then proceed as advised. Causing her to have another, and possibly die would be hard to live with, Just because your horny.

I'm a Cardiovascular Technician and I would say yea its fine, but depends on how long she had a cardiac arrest?

I had a friend who died while having sex. His wife had to do CPR on him, and got him back, the ambulance got there, and he actually lived a couple of years after that. He said that would be the perfect way to go, though.

If she survived the arrest then yes by all means. But however if she did not survive the arrest, then you are a sick bastard!!

• shmamy

That is definitely a question you should be asking her doctor. No one here knows her specific situation.

There's not enough information in your question, to get a decent answer. Obviously she had treatment. How has her recovery been?

Sure, just proceed with caution and care and don;t try anything overly athletic

• Trev

Yes, in fact using poppers whilst doing so would both enhance the experience and would lessen her pain.

Try to finish before the ambulance gets there.