Where can I get some financial help?

I own a business that used to be profitable. I was put in the hospital earlier this year and the business is now in the RED. I lost customers while I was laid up. The company has not been able to pay me for 3 months now. I have lived off of my savings and even funded more money from my savings into the business to keep it a float until I can get the customer count that I need to be profitable again. I am almost broke and can't continue to live off the savins which is almost gone. I need to continue to run the business to get it profitable so another job is out of the question. Any ideas on where I can get some financial help?

Favorite Answer

There is an organization throughout the U.S. called S.C.O.R.E. I know how to contact in Atlanta area and cannot remember what all the words are, but the R.E., Retired Executives. I think you can go to a local large city's phone directory under S.C.O.R.E. and find or Google.

This is an organization of prior business owners, executives at all levels/companies, etc. They can assist with guidance and offer their recommended avenues.

Good Luck.

ermm wad i can offer best is to looked for a financial advisor to help you with the problem . but wad i think is best that you can do is to solve the problem that your company is facing , by getting another to support your company and yourself is just going to kill yourself by working and at the same time looking after the business. look into detail why are you losing customer ? is it the problem with your management ? or other related stuff like your employee .

This is a question designed to advertise a work at home scheme. Report it