When did u knew that santa is fake?

me ,i knew it ,, when i was 7.....

i felt so used,,,

What about ya?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When my dad put a big white beard and red coat and came through the door, not the chimini. Around 9 years old I think.

I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Age 8 or 9

Source(s): Life
  • 1 decade ago

I found out that Santa wasn't real, just after i found out that the Easter bunny wasn't real.

I found both out because on Easter, my mother and father had forgotten to put out my Easter eggs, so when I went down in the morning there was nothing there.

I went and asked my mother and she told me to wait upstairs, i then realised she puts out the eggs.

I was about 8.

but i think christmas was much better when i believed in santa as he made it seem more magical.

• 1 decade ago

i knew santa was fake when i was abt 7 too but it was because of a racist reason.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

In 3rd Grade, our teacher told the whole class. She was a nun, and wanted us to know the 'real' meaning of Christmas. We were all devastated.

• 1 decade ago

I was 7 and my sis told me, she also told me that the Easter bunny and the tooth fairy weren't real either. My mom had told her and then she came and blabbed it to me. It was right before Xmas so I wasn't really in the Xmas mood that year:(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i was 9 when i knew for sure cuz i was in 4th grade and we had to write letters in response to the kindergardeners santa letters.

Source(s): i was a dork.
  • 1 decade ago

When I made a wishlist

for a Bratz doll and I

didn't recieve anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

my brother told me when i was 4 ruined the magic of Christmas

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When i was snooping + i found the gifts. i was 10

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.