My new gf has not told her friends about me...?

This girl and I have been dating for about a month and we have been really open with each other. We both were apprehensive about starting a relationship but after a few long and deep discussions we decided to go for it. Things are great, I really like her and she really likes me, but it seems like she is hiding me from some of her friends. I know she has told her best friend about me and her parents, but she seems to hide me from her guy friends or school partners.

Am I looking to deep into this, or should I have some concern?

I have brought it up with her and she says that she is nervous about a new relationship. We both had some bad relationships in the past.

Favorite Answer

Give her the benefiet of the doubt at this point. If she has told her parents and her best friend then you should be ok. She just doesn't want to go telling everyone in case things don't work she wont have to face them empty again. Once she feels like things are in a good place and she is secure then you will be shown around

she wants to make sure the relationship is going to stay strong and last before she starts letting others know about it . its easier then getting dumped or hurt and having to tell all of them how she picked the wrong one again. give her time to feel safe with you.

If she told her parents and her best friend about you i wouldn't worry those are the two main people and obviously she cared enough to tell them.

• thats a bad sign ask her y she wont show u her friends.

it could be for a lot of reasons. for instance, if you are much older or younger than her, that could be an issue for her.

just give her your trust.she told her bestfriend and her parents,isnt it not enough for you to believe how much she loves you.??

thats not a gud sign, ask her why she hasnt told her frends bout u.

xxx.

she is probably telling you the truth.