What's your all-time favorite movie?

Favorite Answer

Casablanca

About 15 years ago I was living in Chicago and one of the old theaters [ the Southport ?] had been renovated to it's original glory .In order to celebrate the renovation they showed a Fiftieeth Anniversary print of Casablanca .It was great Most of the audience knew almost single line and many of the men and women dressed like movie-goers in 1942 would have dressed; women in dresses and men in ties and jackets.

Despite having seen Casablanca many times on TV ,I had never seen it in a theater no less a real movie theater . Nice experience

Source(s): me

One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Source(s): Life

John Carpenter's "The Thing"..the complete all-out study of paranoia in the Reagan years...and a damn fine soundtrack from Morriconi and acting from the cast..scared the shite out of me the first time I saw it..you have never heard a packed picture show shut up so fast and not hear a word for the duration.

Gladiator

• Daisy

Titanic

The Outsiders

i watch the goonies all the time with my Dad, tht's one of my fav movies

any scary movies or comedy movies I like

i also like the prince and me a little, but i hate the second one they should of kept Julia Stiles for the second movie.

Grease

Philadelphia.

Swingers