Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

restaurant+breakfast???

okay today morning for breakfast i have eaten 1 small sausage, a boiled egg, cottage cheese muffin, yoghurt, a bannana pancake and an apple stuffed pancake, is that too much for a breakfast? i wasant active today and i have eaten 2 apples and green tea for lunch and going to the italian restaurant soon, is it okay to have pasta with creamy sause and bekon or will it be too much? if yes what should i eat?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • daisy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't listen to the people above me, you're not going to blow up and gain 20 lbs from ONE day of good eating.

But make a slight alteration to your meal. Get red sauce instead of Alfredo sauce on your pasta. It's lighter and less calorie-dense.

• 1 decade ago

Hi,

I've tried so many different diets in the last 10 years that I can say now, they don't work!

A few months ago, I came across a great product for weight loss and like many others I was skeptical about it. But I really wanted to lose weight and I tried it (it's 100% natural). The results were excellent and I lost 20 pounds in 2 months. I felt fantastic and I dropped another 5 pounds safely. That's why I recommend you check this product at

http://www.free-thin-diet.us/ where they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

holy crap thats A LOT for breakfast, eat what you want at the restraunt, but don't make this mistake twice!

• 1 decade ago

After that breakfast I would forgo the restaurant today.You have ate your calories for today and tomorrow.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that is a whole lot to eat for breakfast.you could become really fat in any minute. if you're gonna eat in the restaurant, then you should eat healthy..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.