When should I call her again?

I finally talked to this girl that I really like at school on Friday (two days ago) and asked for her number and she gave it to me. I called her yesterday but we only got to talk for about 8 minutes because she had to get ready for work. Would it be appropriate to call again today, or would that seem too desperate? We've been emailing each other back and forth and I am 99% sure she likes me and she's even said that she hopes I call, but if I call her two days in a row, would that be too much?

Her cell phone isn't working so she gave me her home # so I cant really text her. If I want to talk, I have to call.

Favorite Answer

if you're 99% sure she likes you, then she'll be happy you called, doesn't matter if it's two days in a row or not. but if you want to get her thinking about you, wait for another day before you call again. but dont take too long either.

I don't know her however I had the same situation going on she may just be to busy so yeah give her another call ask her if she's busy? If she says yes say to her please call me when it's a good time for you, Then don't call her let her do the calling at some point in the conversation ask her when it would be a good time to call her. if she says she's very busy. Stop calling her anymore, She's never going to make any real time for you Hey this is fact Sorry about this.

Relax, Slow it Down

Don't want her to think your desperate do you?

Bite your tongue, Show some backbone.

Be confident, Stand up straight and She will call back.

Wait a day or so, it'll be fine..

Dude let me tell u that she is waiting next to the phone right now.

girls like it when the guy calls her!If she really likes you am more than sure she will be happy to get your call the next day!!!!Call her

When you would like to call her again

It won't be too much.. If she says she hope you to call her, then she really mean it..

Give it a day bro

call this evening to just check on her

go ahead and call her now dude