How can I copy all my 07 emails that I've have Sent out onto a CD for safe keeping? Or can I?

Thank You, SAM

Favorite Answer

If you are using Outlook you can backup your PST file to a CD which will save all of your e-mail, contacts, calendar, etc. For other e-mail applications you can determine where the files are stored and backup those files. Another option would be to do a File..Export from the e-mail program to send the range of e-mails to a file.

If you post the actual e-mail client that you are using I can provide more detailed instructions.

I would copy and paste them onto a word document and then put them onto a cd or your pc, then their easier to read as well and you can just copy and paste again if you want to re send them

If you use online web mail you can create a folder and store them there it don't count as space used and has less chance of being lost or deleted.

Source(s): lycos mail yahoo mail hotmail