help please?

i used to like this girl who was a christion and then she left my school year later she comes back as a Muslim and i really like her though she doesent know that

i really need help please

i dont know what to do and since she left i alwyas dream of her

i need help please

plus im 13

Favorite Answer

You should probably give some more information about why you mentioned the religion factor. Are you a Christian or a Muslim yourself? Could there be a problem if there was a difference in religion between you? I think you should just talk to her and ask her out, and tell her that you really like her. Both of my most serious relationships have been with different religions, I am a Protestant and I was with a Hindu and now my boyfriend is a Catholic and it most important thing is to make sure you always respect the differences in your belief. If you are not a Muslim, make sure she knows that this does not matter to you and let her decide whether it matters to her.

Good luck!

K, as being a girl, if I came back to a school that I used to go to, and some boy had a crush on me and was still there, I wouldn't notice, really. If she likes u, then go for it, and ask her...even if she doesn't accept...it isn't going to be the end of the world if she says no...just try to become a little bit of her friend and try again, when you guys know each other more...I hope my answer was helpful.

Well, this is interesting. Don't ask her out and don't flirt with her. First get to know her and as others have suggested ask about her faith. Perhaps you could say you are a Christian and trying to understand the Islamic faith. Don't give her a clue that you like her at all and watch your body language.

My advice is to find out who she really is and then decide on whether you would like to ask her out. You never know. Next week she could be a Buddhist.

So communicate. Talk to her. Find out her motivations. Check them against thoughts from your parents and church minister. See if she's for real or just following some crowd or has a BF who's a muslim. Talk first, kiss later.

i think you should talk to her about Jesus. she should be a Christian not a muslim. Jesus is the only way to heaven. that is where I'm going. if she wont change don't go for her cuz even though you like her now, it wont work out in the future if you are of different religions.

tell her how you feel. That's what i did with a guy i really like. Even if they say you can be just friends, its better than nothing. And then they would consider you!

she came back a muslim? that is crazy. well, i think that even though she is a muslim, and you like her, i think you should make sure this is the same girl first, and then marry her.

i dont think religion should matter and if u rlyy like her tell her how u feel but not everything cuz if it comes out she dosent like u then u will be embaressd but if she likes u then tell her all ur feelings

good luck :D

should research her faith before u tell her how u feel. but then for sure if u love someone enough then nothing should stand in your way.

nick.

Talk to her and meet her. Best wishes