well im going to confess to my crush that i like him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

i like a guy i think even he likes me so im going to take the first move of confession but how should i tell him...........im sure he had a crush on me right now im not sure im in the8th grade&he is in the 10th & he is my schools leader how do u think i should start & tell him about it...........well if even he likes me what should i do????????/

Favorite Answer

Just go for it!!! Be honest and let him know how you feel!!! Either way, you'll know where you stand with him. If he feels the same as you, he'll probably ask for your # or a date or something.

i'd say just go straight up to him, look in his eyes, and tell him how you feel about him flat out. no need to sugar coat anything. and if he feels the same way about you, he'll let you know for sure. (if he smiles and walks away, hes into you!)

good luck girly!

~bethany~

Tell him face to face. Give it your all, who knows? Maybe you guys will date later on? And if not, dont worry, you still have time to find other guys. But anyway, go for it :)

ok, whatever u do do it in private when his friends arent around. he may like u he may not. be prepared for anything. u should spill the beans and tell him how u feel because nothing ventured nothing gained.

nick.