Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you hate to get unorganized??

ME?50/50...I guess...

Favorite Answer

What?

Get unorganized.. what does that mean : S

• Gnome

Yes, and, unfortunately, I know better and the truth is, I'm just too lazy to keep organized when I ever do get things in order.

Soo. I learn to live with my shortcomings and make notes to myself to do this or do that and hopefully not lose the note in the process. It works pretty good for me, but it sometimes is a pain in the a** to find stuff.

I am one of the most unorganized people I know. I need help.

YES, I do. However, quite often I leave too many things un-finished and start on another project before ending the first, and this just snow-balls to out-of-control. Then, I have to simply stop EVERYTHING, back-up, and start all over again. This actually wastes a lot of time, and I make myself mad (at myself) every time I do it. I think, in today's society, this is what's called: "Multi-tasking", and it makes me crazy!

Yes

yes I hate being disorginized. After moving back to Pittsburgh and starting back up in college and the kids not cleaning up their messes, I felt very disorganized when the house became a mess. It's a terrible feeling.

yes, I want to know where all my stuff is. I hate to hurry and if your unorganized you end up in a hurry or forget something or end up being late

YES! i can't find anything when i'm unorganized!! don't listen to that kid up there you look fine i kno ur just trying to spred some holiday cheer!

o yeah it just ticks me off my binder and my room are the most unorganized things every time i clean it it gets all messy

i want being organized but sometimes when you dont have time,then your things might be disorganize. so when you have time, try organizing your things so your surroundings will look better..

im also 50/50 in terms of organizing