Can intro into cinema fulfill a visual and performing arts requirement for core college classes?

I am trying to get all my core classes out of the way and I have an A89 visual and performing arts requirement lacking. I think it was something I was suppose to have from high school. The intro to cinema will fulfill my literature requirement, and I don't see why it wouldn't work for the A89 class.

I know that I need to speak to my adviser, and I plan to, but this seems like a simple question to someone more experienced in college classes than I am.

Thanks for the advise and Happy Holiday's!

• M S
    Favorite Answer

It all depends on your college, and no one on the internet can really make that call. Look it up in the course catalog or department website if you want to try to figure it out before you talk to your advisor.

A lot of old people in China do tai chi, ba gua is also another that could be used. Proper ninjutsu. To be honest, there are quite a few, it depends on: 1 - your teacher. Look at a lot of the true Japanese and Chinese masters, eg Funakoshi, Ueshiba, Takamatsu, Wang Xiangzhai, Liu Hung Chieh, Yin Fu etc etc. They were little blokes, didn't lift weights and got better as they grew older. 2 - What you put into it, make of it and what you teach yourself as you go. This is far more important than creating silly little lists and expecting to be able to put a tick or cross next to each criterion. How long did it take you to write this out? And what are you actually going to get from these answers, are you going to gain any real knowledge and understanding or will you just have a few words to make another list with? Do you think an art is separate from the person who practices it? To do is to know. Do something and if you don't like it, move on.