m asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

which are very beutiful south india lady? and one important question.?

I saw many beutiful ladies in films..like miss j prada (most beautiful), and ms H Maali, all except ms sridevi (not so beutiful..many people will disagree.

Important question:

Do beautiful south indian and sri lanka ladies like to marry outside community and race? What happens if muslim man not speaking their language likes them ?

I heard that it is a difficult task.

No no...I am not talking about muslims..I have never seen any muslim south indian. Basically, I dont know south indian language and know only urdu ...but south indian ladies are too beautiful. I have not met any lady from sri lanka but they must be similiar type..with dark skin and beautiful features.

example of jay Prada:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ixqkbs-3AEQ

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

Another example in unknown language:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=J72o5fVC4Kc

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

brother furious...wish you all the best. Unfortunately only 2-3 communities in pakistan.

Favorite Answer

I am an south Indian and you know all are super beauties in India.

My brother Rehman.

S.L. chicks are not what u claim they are...dark.

There one of most finest & sexies on earth has to offer.

I will shaadi or marry a fine South Asian chic before 21 of age.

&

I'm 19.

That was one of the best music videoes of Amitabh Bachan...

A classic & a South Asian south wonders of the world.

Source(s): Tikay.

Um...are u talking about Muslims here? or ur a muslim interested in Srilankan and South INdian ladies??? is it?

As for Srilankans..i have loads of friends there..and some have actually married...foreigners...i knew of a girl who was muslim but she married a Sinhalese...It depends on each ones interest i assume...but when it comes to South Indians..i am currently living in India..but i know its very strict in India...

:)

To me a spiritul hug that one supplies yet another is a hug of love and know-how and enlightenment! It makes you think of it makes you questiom your existence and reports it extremely is a DEEP hug that all and sundry illusions fall away and intelligence is equipped in and so does straight forward experience you could't learn it from any e book it extremely is interior the guy innate in simple terms like someone's spirituality :)))some people adventure the happiness not related to any element or adventure or guy or woman it extremely is larger than anybody :))

the most beautiful south indian lady i hv seen is ..

Sri devi~

ileana d'cruz..

shez an actress....!

Source(s): lh3.google.com/.../s800/newpg-ilena1.jpg

Wrong posting..........please move from here