mr.yahrm asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

how can a person be calm,cold and quiet and like the undertaker?

Almost all of us saw the undertaker as wreslter that he almost never talks with anybody unlike other wrestlers .ANd also he never got mad during his matches (except a few).how can a person be like him.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just control on ur anger.

go agains ur heart means if u wish to eat burger then dont eat it.

• 1 decade ago

Why do you want to be cold like the undertaker? I mean that is not a good thing to try to be. In this life we are missing love and happiness, so why the heck do you want to be a cold hearted person? Calm, and quiet are not bad things, but it depends on what kind of a person you are. If you are talkative, it would be hard for you to try to be quiet, you know what I mean right?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well for starters you have to be a good actor, like the undertaker... that was his "personality" on the stage, nothing more, nothing less.. But in the real world its all about self control, if you have self control you can make yourself enjoy christmas with your in-laws, or even hide the pain of sitting through a dance recital that your neice's are having.. Exercise self-control and you can do anything!

• 1 decade ago

The undertaker is a cool gimmick but hell no i wudnt want to be like him in real life its like iam not an asshole to people in real life but wen i do bits of acting here and there i like to play the bad guy because its different to what i am doing in reality

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well firstly the undertaker isn`t real dude,he`s a character portrayed in the wacky world of pantomine wrestling.Secondly why the fek would you want to be calm,cold and quiet?Live a little...fek that..LIVE A LOT!!

• x x
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

This is really a bizarre question. I guess you could simply imitate him...but why?

Be your own person!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it is a question of personal choice

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.