Has anyone read books on Edgar Cayce? You take on them?

Favorite Answer

Edgar Cayce was a very unusual person to say the least. I won't try to convince you or anyone that he was clairvoyant, but careful studies by respected people at his time indicate that either he was clairvoyant or both exceptionally erudite and very,very lucky. Many years ago I read several books about him, The Sleeping Prophet is one, but there are many others. There may be more now. I am a person who believes only in direct scientific proof and there was none cited so I must say that I don't truly believe he was a prophet. However, one must leave the possibility open for discussion and I would sure like to know how he accomplished what he did otherwise.

I have read Edgar Cayce books. I believe there are realms which exist spiritually that transcend this physical existence. I also believe that once I gave my life to the Lord that I will experience only what He allows me to, so I threw the books away.

Phony Maroni

I read a book about him when I was a teenager. It was interesting until I got to that venus part.

There's some good info in them but they were tainted by his conscious beliefs.

Entertaining nonsense if you're into that sort of stuff. He was wrong about everything.

If a prophets prohecies are NOT 100% accurate, they are NOT from God!

well any work you can do lying down is a good scam