Has anyone read books on Edgar Cayce? You take on them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Edgar Cayce was a very unusual person to say the least. I won't try to convince you or anyone that he was clairvoyant, but careful studies by respected people at his time indicate that either he was clairvoyant or both exceptionally erudite and very,very lucky. Many years ago I read several books about him, The Sleeping Prophet is one, but there are many others. There may be more now. I am a person who believes only in direct scientific proof and there was none cited so I must say that I don't truly believe he was a prophet. However, one must leave the possibility open for discussion and I would sure like to know how he accomplished what he did otherwise.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have read Edgar Cayce books. I believe there are realms which exist spiritually that transcend this physical existence. I also believe that once I gave my life to the Lord that I will experience only what He allows me to, so I threw the books away.

• 1 decade ago

Phony Maroni

• 1 decade ago

I read a book about him when I was a teenager. It was interesting until I got to that venus part.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There's some good info in them but they were tainted by his conscious beliefs.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Entertaining nonsense if you're into that sort of stuff. He was wrong about everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If a prophets prohecies are NOT 100% accurate, they are NOT from God!

• 1 decade ago

well any work you can do lying down is a good scam

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.