What do you think you are getting for christmas?

What do you think you are getting for christmas? What do you want for christmas? Are you getting something for someone else? Who? What?

Also here are some old christmas classics(rudolph included):

http://www.archive.org/details/ChristmasCartoonChe...

• Bet
    Favorite Answer

I have no idea what I am getting for Christmas. I don't really know what I want for Christmas (I still haven't made a Christmas list and people keep bugging me do that). I got my sister a bunch of stuff (sci-fi stuff, like books, CDs, and DVDs), and my mom some stuff but I haven't gotten my dad anything (I'm trying decide whether to or not).

Salam

There is no better gift than the gift of love and peace and patience and that doesn't require any cost other than you time and your love and your peace and patience.

Where did you all loose that idea long time ago that you have to fill the malls and spend like mental retards to fill the pockets of Rockafeller and Goldburg again? Wake up!

Source(s): In the brightest of days, and the darkest of nights no evil will escape my sight! Justice League Green Lantern

I'm 14 years old and I'm getting a new 8.3 megapixel digital camera , gold nose stud with real diamonds , 2 gold neckalces and about $200 :]

For my friends I'm getting them stuff like make up , jewellery and hair accessories :]

Video games, webkinz, clothes, the possibilities are endless!

i have a faint idea i'll be getting loads of clothes

or a new PC game.

i havent a clue!

got my m8s stuff frm choccies to music to bags to purses to make-up to photo's albums!!!

merry xmas!