Short translation from German please?

Could somebody please translate this? Thanks.

Wurd dann auch gleich von einem Radfahrer angefahren -.-

In den Ferien werd ich vor allem was für die Uni machen; zwei Projekte sind noch offen und vielleicht lern ich auch noch ein bisschen am Chinesisch weiter lol

How about an actual translation instead of just running it through Babelfish? Even I could do that.

thanks tine

• tine
    Favorite Answer

Then I was also hit by a cyclist -.- (sounds like this person already had a lot of bad luck that day...)

I'll spent my holidays working for university, there are two projects left to do and maybe I'm gonna continue learning chinese lol

Source(s): native
  • Rain

And then i got hit by a cyclist...

First of all i shall do something for the university in the holidays ; two pojects are still open and perhaps also i shall try a little bit to improve my Chinese lol

Source(s): native
  • natali

Was immediately hit by a cyclist...

While on vacation, I will mainly do something for the university; two projects are still open, and maybe I will also learn a little more Chinese.

(laughing out loud)

Was then collided with a biker too. Most of all I will do something for varsitiy on vacation; two projects are still frank and maybe I learn a little chinese along.

Wurd then also directly of a cyclist started -. - in holidays become I above all which for the university make; two projects are still openly and perhaps continue to learn I also still another little at the Chinese lol

'How about an actual translation instead of just running it through Babelfish? Even I could do that.'

People are trying to help you. Don't be so rude.

With you being a liberal miscreant with a small weiner , you have

the making of a fine Labour council worker, you will eventually die of amoebic dysentery from eating too much lesbian ham. That is the Bavarian translation- for Weimar it could be different.

Source(s): what happened to the 1st and 2nd Reich?