Whats better an i-pod touch or an i-pod classic?

Favorite Answer

The iPod touch is great.

It's touchscreen is very responsive. If you know what you're doing the touchscreen is pretty simple to use.

The display is bright and vivid [in both portrait and landscape mode].

The main difference is that the iPod classic has a lot more memory than the iPod touch. It depends on what you want: memory or style.

I think that the iPod touch is the best iPod out yet.

Source(s): I'm a current owner on an iPod touch.

it really depends on how you look at it. some will like a touch and some will like the classic. the touch might be harder to controll than the classic. all of the touchy things seem like that. but for the classic you just controll with the pad so it is easyer to control. hope this helps!

If this is your first iPod and you want capacity get the classic othewise get the iPod touch.... I am writing this with one. You will not be able to carry a big library but you can see movies on a better screen you configure itunes to sync recent contents of podcasts.

I would have to say the i-pod touch. it just looks better to me.