Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Girls... have you ever had sex with a guy who...?

didn't make you feel good about yourself? (whether he was lying to get in your pants or not doesn't make a difference)

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

why i am supposed to sleep with the one who makes me feel bad about myself?

• Rogue
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I've had that happen to me, but only once. I dated this guy once while in the middle of the 'act' he ran out of the room into the bathroom, then came out and insulted me. Turns out that he was into drugs and such, but I didn't know it at the time. He also had profiles on sex sites all over the internet which I didn't know about.

Crazy huh? Well, whatever it was that happened to you, just remember that people like this have so many problems and insecurites that when they say something to you that hurts, its really about them. It's called projection and they actually have such low self esteem that reflect their inner feeling about themselves onto you. The best defense of course is once you recognize these people, for who and what they are, the only protection is to steer clear of them. In some sick way, they only get worse as they get older...never better.

• Richos
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Not made me feel bad about myself, but they have been kinda quiet and not overly reassuring! Sometimes not saying anything to a woman is as bad as saying something negative.

However, my last bf was so fantastic that all women should have someone like him in their bedroom. He made me feel like a proper goddess when we were alone and was always complimenting me on my appearance, including my 'sensational breasts'! LOL. The good thing is, now I know men like him do exist, I will certainly be on the look out for someone like that again :-)

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I did in high school. Never again. Nothing I ever did was right and I could never be thin enough or have big enough boobs. I did learn a valuable lesson....leave those kind of guys alone that want you to change.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. Don't have sex with a guy who doesn't respect you for who you are. If he interested in only having sex & not you tell him to go take a flying leap.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah. I cared about him alot though and I thought he cared about me... but you know how relationships are... especially when you're a bit fragile about things and they do something unintentionally (or not do something) which brings out those fears

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would never do that..most of the guys i know have done that

• 1 decade ago

i would never have sex w/someone who doesnt appreciate me and show me that he cares about me...

• 1 decade ago

It's not how good the pus_y it's how you make it good!

• Sidu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

nooooooo !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.