Help..My duaghter being abused by her step-dad, What can I do????

I'll start off by saying that my daughter has Borderline Personality Syndrome, and every time that her mother or step-dad hit her they say that she blowing it all out of proportion, and that it’s her BPS that doing it. They convinced the school nurse and most of her teachers that my daughter, my wife and I are just trying to use this against them. But bruises don’t lie. We have taken it to Child services a couple of times, and my ex lies to them. I have taken pictures, I have the older sister testify against them, I have done everything, but they still keep doing it and I can’t convince anybody. We even go to a child psychologist and he convinced that my ex is the greatest thing next to bread. My oldest one is in college now, and even wrote papers on the abuse that happened at her mother’s house. But NO one believes the girls. I have gone to court and they just have the psychologist say that I tell the girls to say this.. Where do I go next?????

Judt to let you all know, the police was called last night to their house on a call by my daughter, and as of today I now have custody of them. So L T, I guess that I wasnt as angry as you thought. And it wasnt me the one that gave you a thumbs down, I only a level 1 and I cant do that yet. But if I could I still wont have because everybody has an oppion and I was asking for it, and yes I hate my Ex, but my daughter safty comes first.....

Thank you all.............

Favorite Answer

call child survices

Get a lawyer that specializes in family law. Find a female police officer that is willing to listen to what you and the girls have to say objectively. Women are usually more helpful and willing to listen for some reason. Have all the papers written by your oldest child available along with the pictures you have taken. Keep banging on doors until someone listens to you! Challenge the ex wife's parental rights. Keep going to the child welfare.Find another psychologist outside of where you live.

You take a step back & move on with your life, as this is a fight that you wont win, I,ve seen it before, I worked for cps & I know, the only advise I can give is to make sure your daughter receives therapy. It appears your daughter is older now & can make decisions on her own, so therfore she can decide if she wants to see her own mother & step father, I would recomend that she doesnt, not to mention children who are abused never, ever want to spend time nor be in the same room as their abuser, so the truth most likely will be told by her own actions, if she doesnt appear to be upset or uncomfortable about being around her so called abuser, then chances are high that maybe she did dramatize or extend the severity of abuse, but if she clams up & refuses to be around him, then most likely she did suffer some sort of abuse, regardless sometimes in life we must let things go, as we cant win every battle, but she can win the war by seeking therapy.

While I do not wish your or any child to be abused, you do not say anything here to make me believe there is any kind of abuse. Sounds more like hate and you just want to get even or cause trouble. If there is something to all this. I would like to know what it is and what you are talking about.

( thanks for the thumbs down... but I'm sorry you can't read the hate in this message.. or at least that is what the asked makes it sound like, so at this time I will not take the question serious.)

First i would get another psychologist and then a Lawyer...If the oldest one who doesn't have BPS said there is abuse there i cant see why no one is listening...

first gather all the information, evidence, documents and people who can testify that your daughter is being abuse. include photo or even video that might help your crusade. consult a lawyer that has a good heart and file a case.

• Buzz B

Take it to the police, and get a restraining order, if noone else is taking it seriously hopefully they will.

Good luck, and perhaps a battered womens shelter, they should have good lines of defense and can give you guidance.

Keep fighting and protecting, don't give up.

• April

Keep calling

you are not makin sense.. b a little more clear.. relax first everything has a solution.. i'll try to giv u good advise and help u but try to be a little more clear in the question please... because i did not understand who you are itself.

Hi.

The Gun store

Source(s): me Cory

The photos should speak for themselves.