Does the dating game drive you nuts?

Just started going out with this girl that I'm falling for and I'm backing off because she thought I was trying "too hard to impress her and that I really don't have to". If I like a girl, yeah I want to do all these things with her and shower her like a princess because she makes me happy. But of course the dating game has rules that restricts me from doing this cause I'll come off as too nice....

pisses me off the dating game...make my own freaking rules.

Favorite Answer

Yes it does

I never played the dating game. I am straight up and honest about what I am looking for. If they are going to cheat, they need to tell me they do not want to date me anymore first. I deserve the same respect as everyone else does.

There is nothing wrong with being nice. Just don't be someone you are not. When the right person comes along, it won't matter to them that you treat them like a princess.

Best wishes to you and Merry Christmas.

what rules? People like eachother or they don't. Maybe the person isn't ready for a "relationship"? Otherwise, it's just a nice way of saying "I'm not interested"(i.e.-go away).

Yes, but the best thing to do is to think positive and be happy and do all kind of things to make you think nice things too.

i didnt kno wat the dating game was. i just heard stuff like "i got 2 second last month!" and "try 2 get 2 first with her" and i thought that it was a really long game of baseball.

awwww poor u!

the dating games doesnt really drive me NUTS, but it does amaze me sometimes.

For me it's not a drive - more like a short putt...

the game is fun, play to win

do not worry - u just continue being urself & explain 2 her the same u said here... i think she'll understand...

You are in a situation where you are damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Be like me,date men,it is a whole lot easier,all they want is sex.