Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

need to lose 5 kg (10 lbs) in 2 weeks?

like what should i eat and plz dun say i can't tq :)

Favorite Answer

That's extreme weight loss, so you won't be able to eat much...

No sugar

No carbs

No dairy

Long-duration aerobic exercise every day (walk 10-15 miles per day)

Eat only a little natural protein when desperate: roasted peanuts without oil, tuna in brine (not oil), a little green salad

Drink only still mineral water

It's going to be VERY tough, and it may make you feel quite ill. Don't try such an extreme diet if you suffer from hypoglycemia, diabetes, or heart disease etc as you could die.

You may encounter severe hunger, trembling hands, light-headedness and weakness during this weight loss.

Try to eat foods that are not fatty. Salads are good for dieting, basically foods that dont have alot of fat in them. I still indulge in junk food that is 99% fat free etc and i dont put on any weight. Exercise is good too.

One thing that will help you lose weight: diet pills. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too!). You can go to

http://www.easy-fit.us/ and order you free trial, also you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!

• ted j

Eat small dinners.