How can u do Cartwheel?

do u have any show about the sequence to do it as it is stop me at Capoeria traning

have a circle with your hands and legs in a circle way

circle move in one line please I need help

• Oddeye
    Favorite Answer

Sorry dude, but your English needs some work. I looked on youtube and here's what I found.

Hope it helps, but I couldn't get the gist of what you were saying.

to start off most beginning students are taught to place your hands on the ground and just jump over them (this way of au is actually used in angola) as you get better you can basically get better control and do a bigger jump and full body cartwheel.

I've been at capoeira for just over a year and I've learnt to do the full body cartwheel really slow, on one hand or even go 3/4 of the way and turn back(i'm training to do an au sin mao)the key to control is just one: practice, practice and more practice

The best advice I can give you is to go and take some gymnastics classes, these guys will be abel to help you do any fancy "marital arts" tricks as this is all that their sport is.

• No, I can't do a cartwheel...never could. As for the rest of the question, I have no idea what you are asking.

• 19G30

When I do one it's usually by accident.

?