I have a question about dark circles under my eyes.?

I have some mildley dark circles under my eyes and I have tried 2 get rid of them but can't. I work third shift but I get 7 - 8 hours of sleep everyday. I do eat some canned meat not alot. I also work in a freezer and I've noticed that went I'm coming out I have ice that will build up on my eyelashes thus causing moisture around my eyes. Is it possible that moisture around my eyes is responsible? I was thinking of ordering some cold weather goggles because the only part of my skin that is exposed is my eyes. Thanks for the replys in advance.

Favorite Answer

The goggles are a great idea. I do not think it's causing your dark circles. If anything the cold is good for this.

You may be low on iron (take some supplements)

and look in to Boots, eye cream at Target. See if it helps.

Also you could just have it in your 'genes' -

Drink a lot of water to flush the tissues - and the sleep is important. Try using two pillows - (circulate blood)

Source(s): Skin care consultant RN

The dark circles could just be part of your genes. Maybe it's age, or maybe your diet. Try to fit in all the food groups for a while.

Don t get rest a lot more than 35 a few moments in between routines

did you recently get the dark circles and it can be a lack of nutriments maybe the googles will help Take care bro