Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

is it possible?

last week Saturday i had unprotected sex. around 6:30 pm i took the Plan B morning after pill. it tells you to take the second pill 12 hours later. so i woke up on Sunday morning and took it at 6:30 am. its only been a week since it happened and my period isnt suppose to come on until the 18th 19th 20th (you get the idea). so i am nervous that i am pregnant. do you think that i would be? please help me.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Most likely not. It seems that you were very precise with the way that you took the tablets and made sure that you took them all on time. Kudo's to you for being so responsible. Even though there is not really any need to worry, just keep any eye on it but dont let yourself stress over it

• 1 decade ago

IF you took plan B, then it works pretty well. How about you wait until the 18th and see if your period shows up. IF it's not there by the 20th, take a pregnancy test and find out.

• 1 decade ago

There is always a possibility that you could be pregnant. The pill is very reliant. Try to wait and see if you're period does come late, and try a pregnancy test. If you're truly worried, you can buy a test that can show you're pregnant after 5 days of conception. Try to wait it out, but if you can't... then buy one. It's only a few dollars for piece of mind. Good luck hun!

• 1 decade ago

Well if you followed the directions then that seems like it should work. But try this next time: Don't have unprotected sex! I know sounds shocking, but it's actually the only 100% fool proof method of birth control!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You shouldn't worry. You took Plan B like you are suppose to.

But for the future you should consider regular birth contorl.

go to the gyno and get on some.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dont worry about bein pregnant, you arent! when you take the PLAN B pill you always get a fake period. sort of fluses the egg out. dont panic, but be more careful in future hun, gettin pregnant could be the last of your worries with unprotected sex!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Murderer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.