Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionReality Television · 1 decade ago

Was 'Rhydian' cheated out of winning X Factor 2007?

Do you think Rhydian was cheated out of winning X Factor 2007 or do you think it was fair Leon won it.

Update:

I agree 'Happy Christmas Mercia.'

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

He was cheated out of it. The vote was rigged. Nobody could get through to Rhydian's voting line!

Leon simply can't sing. He's as flat as a pancake and as dull as ditchwater! No charisma. He's only been singing for a year.

It was rigged and I'm really angry that I spent all that time and money voting when it was a foregone conclusion. Simon said that there would be an upset that night and he accidently called Rhydian "Leon" after his last song. Freudian slip? I don't think so!

I hate itv and I will NEVER follow this show again.

• Ysanne
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Although I didn't particularly like Rhydians style of singing, he was definitely far more talented than Leon. Leon was ok, but I don't know how he got through to the finals, much less win the competition. I think the voting was more Scotland V Wales rather than based on who had the actual talent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think that the majority of people who vote in X Factor are likely to be of a younger generation who prefer someone like Leon and his singing, to Rhydian. So consequently, Leon was likely to get more of the votes.

I think Rhydian would appeal more to a different viewer. He is clearly talented and will no doubt be very successful in classical music or musicals such as Phantom.

• 5 years ago

He might be favourite to win but thats not sayin much considerin the dross on offer this time. Don't believe all the hype - Rhydian is an average singer with zero personality. If he wins, lets see how he does in the real world... absolutely nothing, probably.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was an injustice, Leon is average wheras Rhydian has world class and talent.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I believe so, I find him to be outstanding and of rare quality. I hope he is snapped up and does far better than Leon, Then maybe the idea of it been 'fixed' will be revealed as true...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leon got more votes. End of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. Get over it. Leon won fair and square!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes to first part, Rhyd was cheated.

No, Leon should not have won.

• 1 decade ago

yes definately!

Rhyd is a million times better than Leon.

However we wont hear of leon this time next yr...just like ray quinn.

rhyd will be around much longer and will be far more successful

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.