If you could go on a roadtrip....?

If you could go on a roadtrip ANYWHERE where would you go?

Favorite Answer

Depends....if we're talking with my gf, we're hitting the road to Disney World, because she's been on this Earth for...well, never mind how long...and she's never been there.

Now, if we're talking me and three buddies, we're going on a Hall of Fame and Theme Park roadtrip. Canton, OH....Geauga Lake....Cleveland....Cedar Point....Toronto....Paramount Canada's Wonderland....Cooperstown....Darien Lake...and we'll end up back in the 'Burgh at Kennywood Park, home of the Phantom's Revenge.....that is a rockin' roadtrip.

i think of that EuroTrip is funniner. no longer in basic terms does it push the envelope to boundries i did no longer comprehend existed, it is likewise hysterical. RoadTrip has its moments, whether it would not come close.

• DSC

Anywhere outside of North America... cuz it'd be cool to see how I get across the oceans while driving =)

I would go to France.

las vegas

the moon

anywhere warm

colorado

cali

to iraq