I mean is he still mine?

Ok so i dated this boy and we went out for about 7and a half months and then we brok up and didnt talk to eachother but then during summar school he kept flirting with me and asking me back out i said no and no and no... now this school year we talk and stuff but now my best friend is dating him. He flirts with me all the time and i no i flirt back but when ever i talk to him even though we are friends she will give me the meanest look what schould i do and if he askes me out can i say yes?

Favorite Answer

No, he's not still yours. Now, he's hers and i think you need to respect that space. There is no use in trying to break up a relationship that consists of two of your friends. Doing so will only heighten the chances of you losing two friends. I say, back off a bit, and let things go where they may. The best choice is probably to talk to your best friend, and explain youre feelings about her boyfriend.

• pinky

And you want this piece of poop because? He's playing you and your friend. Giving up a friend for a guy is never a good idea.

What an ego trip for him the two of you are - tokens, notches on his belt.

He's not yours, he's not your friend's, he's not anyone's. Gotta wonder who else he is flirting with when the two of you are not around.

Find another guy. Maybe you and your girlfriend need to sit down and have a discussion about when it's okay/not okay to date someone the other has dated.

would you be suprised if I know people in this exact situation? Well in their situation she ended up getting pregnant and is now married...

But for you there is 3 choices:

1. keep doing what you are doing until he breaks up with your besty to be with you again

2. completely and totaly ignore him and never see him again

3. cut your besty off and chase this guy until he's yours.

I don't recomend number 3. number 2 is going to be hard, but number one will cause problems eventually.

this is a sticky one, people will get hurt, just depends on what you (and they) decide to do.

He's a playah, and you are the playee! You encourage his

behavior then when he breaks your heart ...

"You will say, all men are dogs. Where have all the nice guys gone?"

Besides, You only want him because another woman has

him. You ladies I swear, Don't know what you want...

Source(s): The last part, The Story of my life....

Your best mate is with him? Not ur best mate love, sorry to tell you that. And he has no morals going withher then flirtin with you, back up - ur only gunna get hurt.

Think positive about life and make things to make you feel better. Think well about what you want.

no,i think he just wan to keep a distant wif u since u guys broke up but he wanna keep it as fren

you can continue what your doing you know co's it's up to you if you still want to date him or not.

you asked something to which you alreayd have the answer to, NO he is not still yours. He is dating your FRIEND!

you didn't want him untiil he was someone else's. bad girl.