Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I am having a bad day . Can someone say something nice. Very very bad day ...have been crying for soo long?

i dont want to share it with my friends or family .

It hurts so much.

No one cares

Favorite Answer

Dont worry theres a brand new day a head god always watch his children al the time.......you should be forgetting your problem right now and plan new beginnings..

God Bless

GODSPEED

I'm sorry that you're having a bad day hang in there it has to get better think of the things that make life worth living.

I've been waiting for that special someone for a long time but I haven't lost hope the holidays are a strange time, However you'll have a great day and many more are comming your way. Please keep that in mind And go out and say something nice to someone else, It's always good to give someone a smile. Smiles are a Hi there how are you in any language. The best part about having a bad day is to see what you can do about someone else's bad day, Giving will help you as it would for someone that receives your warm smile or hug.

Cheer up dear

You will find as you look back upon your life that the moment when you have really lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love.

Good things you have done will never be lost. Your kind act takes root and every bit of love you sow will come right back to you.

And always remember that noone can hurt you without your consent. Just live life and enjoy! Strive to be happy.

Never tire of doing little things for others. Sometimes these little things are treasured and kept in their hearts.

There is no oil without squeezing the olives, no wine without pressing the grapes, no fragrance w/o crushing the flower, and no success w/o hardwork!

Life is too short to be sad, be with me, and I'll make you happy!

I am sorry darling, bad days happen but just know that there is always a good day that is going to come whether it be tommorow or within the next week. Just be strong me dear because I know the feeling and plugging along is the best thing!

I feel for you...Darling..Listen to me many times bad days come along and we see a great change afterwords.we learn so much from them.we see things clearer afterwords!!you will see it will go bi fast.just try and talk about it with someone that you really like or trust..as its much healthier to talk about things then store it in your stomach..that's no good.I am hear to listen not to judge..so if i feel i can do some good to you i will listen with a loving heart and a open mind!just e mail me..Wish you all the best Don't worry you will be fine..Have a nice Day..Lots of Love!!

Every dark night is followed by a new sun rise.Take it normal. Think, it could be worse. Thanks god for a minor penalty imposed on u.Share yr sorrow/happiness/dreams with someone U like the most.It gives u the courage to bear the impact. Good Luck.

Wow, this concern is by making use of far between the final I even have ever study! Kudos to you.. i'd be previous heartbroken. for sure, i'd would desire to end because of the fact Lisa Marie would be getting into Neverland and that i could no longer undergo to verify them 2 mutually. i'd unquestionably tell him with reference to the newborn.... Oh wow, i'd be so shattered....

I wish I knew what had you down. I will say this things just have a way of working themselves out. try to think of some funny thing that has happend to you in the past. when I feel blue I turn to comedy.

well i dont kno if it helps but hearin somethin nice is jus a temporary get away from whats causin u to cry so get to the root of it and root it out .... only u can make ur self better or worse .

Best of luck

feel for you.

think of all the good things you have done in your life, how you have been kind to others, what you have managed to do well, about good times that you have had and will have again.

are you able to manage going outside for a walk?

sometimes just a short change of scenery can help heaps.

wishing you well.