Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do you feel happens more a cute child becomes good looking man or cute child becomes unattractive man?

Favorite Answer

You can't say.. You can talk stereotypes and beliefs but there is not one exact answer... Everyones genetics and looks are different.

Good luck.

Hope this has helped.

I dont mean to boast but I was a very cute baby and now I am an attractive young man. Same goes for my best friend too. I dont really think there is an answer for that though

• besst

it quite is no longer getting via to me the two. What precisely is the difficulty? i don't comprehend what you advise by potential of "kick back slightly". Are you asserting he's purely too aggressive interior the mattress room? Is he no longer considerate of you, yet purely gets his and it quite is throughout? Are you asserting he's been with too many different lady and s nevertheless seeing different females? don't sense undesirable approximately being green. If he needed a professional, he'd hire a hooker.