Another woman is pregnant with my husbands baby.?

I have been married for 1.5 years and I have been with this man for 5 years.We do not have any children together but he has accepted my 3 children as his own and they love him so much.He is the only father figure they have had in their lives.He was recently away for training for 4 months for a job and while he was... show more I have been married for 1.5 years and I have been with this man for 5 years.We do not have any children together but he has accepted my 3 children as his own and they love him so much.He is the only father figure they have had in their lives.He was recently away for training for 4 months for a job and while he was gone he got another woman pregnant.I am so hurt!He just told me this 3 days ago.He was supposed to go to training for this job to make a better life for us.This is far from better.I have tried talking to him about this and he says he needs time to think about his life and he knows he screwed up.What about my life and my kids lives?We were here first...when he had no one and nothing.This would be his first child,something I couldnt give him.But it is not just my life affected but my kids lives are too.l dont know if I could handle staying and dealing with this other child and the mother being involved in my life.I know the baby will not be at fault.What should I do?IM so lost!
27 answers 27