Spider Bite...Im not sure at all?

The other night I was asleep in my bed then all of a sudden I woke up to a quick sting in between my pinkie toe and the other toe. Ever since then It has been just red and ITCHY! The second night I woke up to it itching REALLY bad so I got up and went to the bathroom to look at it and there was a circle of skin peeled back like there had been a blister maybe...but if it had been a blister then it wasn't a small one it was a little smaller then a dime. Now there is red circle a little smaller then dime size in between my toes and it is peeling and itchy...what happend? Im still wondering if it was a spider bite or what?....I've been keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't turn blue or black...and still no signs of it turning colors, it's just red and peeling...and REALLT REALLY itchy and hot feeling....it affects my whole pinkie toe. This has been over a matter of about 4-5 days and the itching and burning still hasn't went away????

Favorite Answer

YOU'RE GONNA TURN INTO SPIDERMAN!

MARRRRRRYY MEEEEEEE

• Tedi

If you start feeling sick go to the doctor. It sounds like a bite and if it has been more than 7 yrs since your last tetnis shot you need one NOW. You have about 2 weeks to get one after a cut or bite, but even if it was a Black Widow or a brown Recluse the only thing they do is give a tetnis shot and something for infection.

If you're from the western states, it could be a brown spider (as bad as a tick bite in the midwest). See a doctor as these can be bites that will eventually eat away huge amounts of tissue if untreated.

it does sound like something might have bitten you. Try putting antibiotic ointments on it and keep your feet dry. Let as much air as possible get to your toes, when you are in the house, take off your shoes and socks.

Could be a spiderbite Go To A doctor & Check it Out It Could get worst

• Judith

Yes. If only I knew the answer to that question!! I HATE huntsman spiders! They are freaky evil things. i think the only way is to spray some pretty toxic poison around the place but that will kill everything!! The good think is though is that they will usually just keep out of your way. they tend to live up high in the corners of rooms. And they will also help to keep the fly population down as do all spiders! Seriously, I found one under my car mat once when I was vacuuming and I had to go and get a neighbour to get it out for me. then I was paranoid that it was a muumy spider and one day a gazillion baby huntsman spiders would march through the car while i was driving. I also know of someone who, while they were driving along, had one walk across their windscreen. They stopped their car, got out, flagged down a passing car and got a lift back to town and made someone go out and get the spider out before they would go near the car again!

Go to the doctor, sounds like it could be a brown recluse bite, at first it looks reddish like a misquito bite but after a week or so it turns bad.

sounds like a spider bite to me...

your description of hot feeling makes me wonder if you have an infection. I would see my Dr just to be sure all is ok.

Omg spiderwoman?

but really, what really caught my eye was when you said there's a red circle a little smaller than a dime size. That's usually a sign that a blacklegged tick bit you, and it is a sign for lyme disease... idk, here's information on lyme disease below:

• Anpadh

Ummm... Megan, you may not have noticed, but the person asking the question is a GIRL and so are you.

soak it in aveno bath water

maybe even get some of the cream it works wonders