Spider Bite...Im not sure at all?

The other night I was asleep in my bed then all of a sudden I woke up to a quick sting in between my pinkie toe and the other toe. Ever since then It has been just red and ITCHY! The second night I woke up to it itching REALLY bad so I got up and went to the bathroom to look at it and there was a circle of skin... show more The other night I was asleep in my bed then all of a sudden I woke up to a quick sting in between my pinkie toe and the other toe. Ever since then It has been just red and ITCHY! The second night I woke up to it itching REALLY bad so I got up and went to the bathroom to look at it and there was a circle of skin peeled back like there had been a blister maybe...but if it had been a blister then it wasn't a small one it was a little smaller then a dime. Now there is red circle a little smaller then dime size in between my toes and it is peeling and itchy...what happend? Im still wondering if it was a spider bite or what?....I've been keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't turn blue or black...and still no signs of it turning colors, it's just red and peeling...and REALLT REALLY itchy and hot feeling....it affects my whole pinkie toe. This has been over a matter of about 4-5 days and the itching and burning still hasn't went away????
19 answers 19