About how long does it take to get a ticket in the mail from a red light camera?

About how long does it take to get a ticket in the mail from a red light camera?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Within the week. Sometimes they set up fake cameras though that flash and everything, if that were the case, then never.

I live in Phoenix.

Source(s): Experience.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

In the UK the authority that runs the camera has got to write to you within 14 days. These cameras are usually run by the police. Why did you risk the lives of others by driving through two red lights? Idiots like you need to re-take your test! Additional answer: I would rather be lost than dead! You risked the lives of others so as not to be lost? What would you be asking if you had have caused death and serious injury just because you didn't want to be lost? This is a poor excuse for running a red light. If they have caught you, you should have your licence taken away - permanently!

• 1 decade ago

My friend got one in the mail about 3 to 4 weeks after she ran the red light. She viewed the footage and she did run the red light. She paid $285.00 in Ca!

• Whynot
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It depends on how the system is processed in your area. Usually those cameras are installed for revenue (Cities deny this big time) so you should see your ticket in a week to 10 days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Took a couple of weeks to get mine. Although I've been flashed before and never did get a ticket. Depends on whether they get a good shot of your license plate or not. This was in Dallas. Probably different in different regions.

• 1 decade ago

3 weeks

• 1 decade ago

4 weeks

• 1 decade ago

2 weeks or so

• 1 decade ago

In Alabama it's illegal for them to use cameras to aid in law enforcment so lucky me

• 1 decade ago

My sister got hers within a week. She lives in GA.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.