Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

How long after taking Roaccutane (Accutane) I have to wait to start drinking again?

I'll be finishing my treatment next tuesday, and I was wondering how long after finishing it I have to wait to start drinking again.

I was going to call my dermatologyst but he's out of the country for the holidays, I dont want to take any chances and I asume there's wating period before you can start drinking, and sunbathing again

does anyone know?

many thanks in advance.

Best Answer

From everything I have read, it takes about 1 month to get it completely out of your system. Do not drink until then. I know it is hard but Roaccutane is hard on the Liver and drinking only increases the chances of damage to the liver.

I know the holidays are difficult for someone who is trying not to drink but you can do it. I wish you the best of luck.

Incredible Online Market => http://accutane3.4gw.pw/g9o9s

I take all my meds with beer .

I'm still here till my liver tests come back .

i didnt know you had to stop drinkig while you were on. Are you on 20MG or 40MGs?