Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

how long after taking Roaccutane (Accutane) I have to wait to start drinking again?

I'll be finishing my treatment next tuesday, and I was wondering how long after finishing it I have to wait to start drinking again.

I was going to call my dermatologyst but he's out of the country for the holidays, I dont want to take any chances and I asume there's wating period before you can start drinking, and sunbathing again

does anyone know?

many thanks in advance.

Best Answer

I drank with the pills and nothing happened to me

Source(s): smart people do not get medical advice free from the net

just because one person had sucess from drinking and taking those pills doesn't mean that another person might not react to it. I would stay away from alcohol for a while even long after stopping the medication as it takes time for your body to get it out of your system. I would for sure speak with your doctor to be on the safe side, but in the mean time don't be a risk taker.

Accutane Online ---> http://accutane2.out2.pw/jh3gs

I took it for about 6 months and it worked great but you should its recommended after 2 months when your off the treatment even though i would not recommend it since it deals with your liver