The mitchell report was an absolute waste of time...agree or disagree?

Honestly, what is the value in a prolonged, expensive investigation into what everyone already knows is an epidemic. No one will be punished based on the report (and rightfully so) so what exactly has the report done? NOTHING. Steroids and HGH are a problem in baseball...yawn! No kidding. Either create a... show more Honestly, what is the value in a prolonged, expensive investigation into what everyone already knows is an epidemic. No one will be punished based on the report (and rightfully so) so what exactly has the report done? NOTHING. Steroids and HGH are a problem in baseball...yawn! No kidding. Either create a comprehensive piss testing program or let everyone get huge biceps and tiny testicles. Why have some formal investigation to prove the well known?

PS HGH was not banned by baseball until 2005. So why does it matter that Pettitte used HGH in 2001? I don't get it. I think my great grandfather regularly smoked opium back in 1925 before anti-drug laws...now that it is illegal, lets go give him a bunch of crap about it.