Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Which Pair is Cuter? Help is very much appreciated!! :)?

Ok, so I cant decide between...

http://www.shopbop.com/moccasin-faux-fur-marc-jaco...

which is cuter, the brown or the beige?

or...

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/22237040/c/278.html

and which color?

This has to do with comfort AND cuteness. It's very snowy and cold here so i've been wearing my tall uggs with leggings and skinny jeans a lot, but I kind of want a pair of furry moccasins that I can wear with flares AND my skinny jeans. So what do you think will be most comfortable and look the best?

Thanks so much!! :D

Best Answer

marc jacobs alll the way, the designer is a genius hahahah, i love both colors, but with dark jeans i would but the sand color, but if you have a ton on lightwashed jeans then i would do the dark brown ones. you have got good taste, i met get some now hahaha

I like the beige Marcs. The brown Marcs are cute too. They're more feminine than the Uggs.

Well i think the marc by marc jacobs ones look way better (especially in the brown), but the second ones will probably be way comfier and also heaps warmer... so if you prefer comfort, get the second ones, or if you prefer to look better, then get the first ones. personally i would get the first ones. But if you can afford it, then why not get both!

Good luck! :)

I like the first pair better. The second pair is cute too but they look more for home than going out. I suggest the beige on first pair. <3

The Marc's, hands down.

the marc jacobs on the brown

I don't like either pair. Stick with the Uggs

I would go with the marcs in brown!

• Sydney

the 1st one for going out but the 2nd ones for night and around the house! I hope I helped :)

lol i dont like either of them but if i had to choose it would be the first pair in the beige.