promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how often do you brush your teeth?

do you brush twice a day, three times a day, gargle with listerine or something, do you not brush at all? do you just chew gum instead? do you eat an apple in the morning? do you floss? do you just get the toothpaste, rub it on your teeth with your fingers and gargle that?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • SB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have a real "system" about this ... I brush after I've had anything to eat. So, if I eat 5 times a day (including snacks), then I brush afterward, using a very powerful power-brush. I also floss and use a water irrigator (water jet) to remove as much trapped food as possible, and I use a good mouthwash. This might sound excessive, but trips to the periodontist are very expensive, and taking expert care of the teeth and gums means no surgery later on.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Today I have brushed 4 times, flossed, used whitening prebrush rinse, listerine. I never chew gum. I prefer bananas over apples.

• 1 decade ago

You should brush your teeth 4 times a day with toothpaste. Before breakfast, after breakfast, after lunch, and before bed. You also should floss your teeth at least twice a day. Using mouthwash is even better. You can use mouthwash twice a day, after breakfast and before bed. Unless you like going to the dentist.

• 1 decade ago

I usually brush 3 times a day and I always use mouthwash with those times and also throughout the day, to keep my breath fresh.I floss most of the time not always though-Hey,I've never had a cavity/filling!I am also a gum addict too but not in place of brushing:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I brush twice a day and I try to floss daily but I hate flossing it scares me.

• 1 decade ago

At least twice a day, I brush, floss, and use mouthwash. I love my white teeth :]

Source(s): myself.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I brush in the morning and night, and never floss.

hope that answered your question!

• 1 decade ago

2 times a day

and floss, and mouth wash

• 1 decade ago

at least every hour.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.