promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

what is alice cullens story?

whats her story of how she became a vampire it has something to do with the asylum i think..

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alice was put in an asylum because she sees things. One of the people who worked at the asylum (who was a vampire) liked Alice and they became friends. James, (the vampire in Twilight who tried to kill Bella) worked there, smelt Alice and to him her smell was like Bella's smell to Edward. The other vampire who was Alice's friend found out that James was going to kill her and protected Alice by turning her into a vampire. James killed Alice's friend as revenge for turning Alice into a vampire and not letting him suck her blood.

It explains all this in Twilight.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Alice was put in an asylum because she could have visions of the future, so they thought she was crazy. One of the people who worked in the building really liked Alice, and he just happened to be a vampire. Since we know that James likes to kill people just for the sake of a challenge, he wanted to hunt down alice, because another vampire liked her. The vampire at the asylum found this out and changed alice into a vampire before James could kill her.

• 1 decade ago

james explains in when he's torturing bella.

• 1 decade ago

i dunno but i'm dying to find out!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.