Why do people like to drink alcohol before sex?

Does it help. First time.

I have heard alcohol makes people numb and forgetful.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A small amount of alcohol helps some people to relax, take the edge of their nervousness and anxiety, and to lower their inhibitions. But don't forget, too much alcohol giveth the desire, but taketh away the ability, lol!

• 4 years ago

Alcohol Before Sex

• 1 decade ago

I don't think it's necessarily that people like alcohol before sex, but they like sex more and are more likely to have it after alcohol.

• 1 decade ago

Let me think a number of reasons:

It makes alot of people horny

It lowers inhibitions

It makes some men last longer.

It can make nervousness go away

It relaxes you

It can bring comfort to rejection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • MYRA C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It lowers their inhibitions and if you drink too much it might allow you do someone you wouldn't do otherwise and that you just want to forget.

Remember the ads "drink responsibly" and doesn't always mean when driving a vehicle.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to lower inhibitions, some need "courage in a bottle". if you feel you need alcohol to "help" for the first time, you are either with the wrong person, or you are simply not ready yet. i prefer to be fully aware & conscious before, during, and after making love.

Source(s): life lessons learned
  • ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Source(s): Exercise for Ejaculation Control http://stopprematureejaculation.emuy.info/?6d55
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awfkT

alcohol loosens inhibitions for most people. liquid courage.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well personally i think alcohol is used as a confidence booster, it conjures up strength to go up and talk to that really pretty girl, and if she rejects you, alcohol can be used as an excuse, alcohol also gets you really really horny

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if u are shy person getting a little drunk might help to leave shy away and enjoy more sex.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.