Dear English native speakers all around the world, I am in bad need of your help!?

I am a beginner Arabic-English interpreter. I was asked to translate a text from Arabic to English but before I hand it in I want to make sure that the translation is 100% correct. So I wonder if you could find anything wrong in it concerning grammar, spelling, punctuation, preposition or vocabulary misuse or any other thing you may realize. You can make it easily by pressing right click on my text and then copy and paste in the box you write in. Next, underline any mistake and write the correction beside it between brackets.

Example: Yesterday I visit my sister. (visited)

spoke to)) . This is the woman who I spoke to her

We all objected on the new law. (objected to)

He hopes to arrive in his goal. (reach)

And here is the translation:

***** Paper Industry CO. (OOO)

(E.C.C)

Address: ** Elgomhorya ST, 8TH floor, down town, Cairo, Egypt.

Tel: 002/ 02/ **** **** – **** ****

Fax: 002/ 02/ **** **** – **** ****

The section of foreign purchases announces bringing up the following general tender among all international companies specialized in importing one steam turbine engine with power of 27.5 megawatt.

Tender NO: 5000/242

The three-system envelops: (technical / financial / previous imports)

Technical adjournment and previous management session due date: 20th December 2007

Condition booklet price: 500 US dollars or the equivalent in Egyptian pound.

● Tender envelops are to be opened at the company branch located at Elgomhorya ST. at 12.00 pm.

● Tenders are to be presented inside a sealed envelop that includes three sealed subenvelops. The first one is technical containing the conditions and technical specifications and the initial letter of insurance and 14 C factor form and its renewals. The second one is financial containing prices and commercial conditions. The third one contains the previous imports.

● Tender is to be inserted inside the specified box at the department of secretary located at the address previously mentioned above.

● Tenders received after the deadline of opening technical envelops or is not attached to a complete initial insurance are to be ignored whatever reasons are.

● Opening financial envelops is limited to tenders that are technically accepted in a date determined by the company later.

● All tenders are subjugated to the bylaw of the company and the rules of low NO. 89/ 1989 and its executive bill.

● Condition and specification booklet is to be demanded to be sent outside Egypt via express overseas mail according to sealed application form to the section of foreign purchases at the address previously mentioned above in return for paying up 500 US dollars no more or the equivalent in Egyptian pound for each copy.

Favorite Answer

Address: ** Elgomhorya ST, 8TH floor (St., 8th Floor)

down town (downtown)

Cairo, Egypt.

Tel: 002/ 02/ **** **** – **** ****

Fax: 002/ 02/ **** **** – **** ****

The section of foreign purchases (Foreign Purchases Section)

announces bringing up the following general tender among(announces the following general tender to)

all international companies specialized in importing one steam turbine engine with power of 27.5 megawatt. (27.5 megawatts of power)

Tender NO: 5000/242

The three-system envelops: (technical / financial / previous imports) (envelopes - I'm not going to mark this one every time!)

Technical adjournment and previous management session due date: 20th December 2007 (???? I don't understand this. "Due date 20th December, 2007" would be enough, I think.)

Condition booklet price: 500 US dollars or the equivalent in Egyptian pound. ($500 US or ... Egyptian pounds.)

● Tender envelops are to be opened at the company branch located at Elgomhorya ST. at 12.00 pm. (envelopes, St.)

● Tenders are to be presented inside a sealed envelop that includes three sealed subenvelops. The first one is technical (technical,)

containing the conditions and technical specifications and the initial letter of insurance and 14 C factor form and its renewals. The second one is financial containing prices and commercial conditions.

The third one contains the previous imports. (contains a description of the previous imports ???)

● Tender is to be inserted inside the specified box at the department of secretary (secretary's office OR departmental secretary)

located at the address previously mentioned above. (address mentioned above)

● Tenders received after the deadline of opening technical envelops or is not attached to a complete initial insurance are to be ignored whatever reasons are. (envelopes, or without complete initial insurance, will be ignored, regardless of the reasons.)

● Opening financial envelops is limited to tenders that are technically accepted in a date determined by the company later. (accepted on a date to be determined by )

● All tenders are subjugated to the bylaw of the company and the rules of low NO. 89/ 1989 and its executive bill. (Law No. 89/ 1989 and the subsequent executive order - ???)

● Condition and specification booklet is to be demanded (should be requested)

to be sent outside Egypt via express overseas mail according to sealed application form to the section of foreign purchases (Foreign Purchases Section)

at the address previously mentioned above (address mentioned above)

in return for paying up 500 US dollars no more or the equivalent in Egyptian pound for each copy. (in exchange for $500 US or the ... pounds for)

Sorry, Y!A does not let me underline anything, but I think you will understand what I am replacing. Where I show ????, I am not totally sure what you are saying and have taken my best guess.

● Tender envelops(envelopes) are to be opened at the company branch located at Elgomhorya ST. at 12.00 pm.

envelop is to surround completely, envelopes are the paper things letters go in.

I've made quite a few changes, so I'll just write it out as I think it should be. Have you ever experienced a situation that made you feel so embarrassed? I guess everyone has, since one cannot avoid facing such a situation at some point in one's life. I will never forget what happened to me on that day when I was on my way home from work and I remembered that my wife had asked me to buy her some olive oil. I asked the truck driver sitting beside me to stop at any store selling olive oil. Fortunately, the driver told me that he knew a man who lives nearby and sells the purest oil in the village, so without a second's hesitation I asked the driver to take me to that man. When we arrived at the man's house, he came out and greeted us in a friendly manner and I asked him for one liter ('liter' is US English, pretty well everywhere else uses 'litre') of olive oil.

looks good to me!