what should I wear with a dark grey v neck?what color shirt?I have pink,light blue, black,brown button downs..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The beauty of gray is that it is a neutral color. almost everything looks good with it. pink, light blue, black, red, white would all look good. Good choice with gray, it is very versatile.

• mrr86
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

light pink and light blue sounds nice.. definitely not brown. contrast the dark grey with a lighter color.

• holle
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

something with crimson in it - you ought to pass the excellent hog and decide for a blood crimson tie on it quite is very own or perhaps something a sprint greater diffused like gray,silver, charcoal yet with a crimson trend working via it - the crimson might symbolize to me Love, pastime, exhilaration! it is likewise breaking far off from the standard, comparable previous black tie - injects slightly colour into issues! you additionally can possibly placed on a waistcoat with a crimson interior so the flashes of crimson compliment the tie! Oh, and a crimson Rose/Carnation on your jacket while you're going for that seem!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you should wear a pink or black shirt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Anything but the brown.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it sometimes depends on what mood you're in

and it depends on how it looks w/ ur hair, shoes, and whaever else you're wearing...

dont wear something dark w/ it though...

because then it will look too dark

• 1 decade ago

definitely pink!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.