Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

How to remove a security tag from bottle neck???

My friend bought me a bottle of cognac for my birthday, as i was in a box the securty tag on the neck was overlooked in the shop and didnt set the alarms off. Now i have a bottle of Remy Martin V.S.O.P with a bloody big disk sticking off it.

Apart from making it hard to open the bottle, it doesnt look very good does it.

Anyway to remove this? thanks

Best Answer

If you have the receipt, or you can get it from your friend, take the bottle back to the shop and they'll remove the tag.

maximum protection tags can purely be got rid of with a particular device designed for the tag, you like the tag off, you're perfect off going decrease back to the keep with the receipt and explaining that the clerk forgot to eliminate it. convey identification with you to coach who you're in the event that they think of you will have purely got here upon a receipt and collected the article off the shelf to attempt and con them.