Would you vote for someone on the x factor to win .......?

just because they come from the same place as you , ? i mean same difference are from pompey , so am i , but i wouldn't vote for them , are the scots behind leon and the welsh behind rhydian , because of talent or because they feel they are being loyal to their own !!! as... show more just because they come from the same place as you , ? i mean same difference are from pompey , so am i , but i wouldn't vote for them , are the scots behind leon and the welsh behind rhydian , because of talent or because they feel they are being loyal to their own !!!

as you know i want rhydian to win, do the british public vote in this way thanx ?
Update: glenn i vote for talent so my votes for rhydian , and alan i so agree with you about same difference x
Update 2: so am i welsh harri me ,x
Update 3: sorry guys i'm english and i'm from pompey and trust me i will be so embarrassed if sd win omg cringe lol