... asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 1 decade ago

Did Ayumi Hamasaki have eye surgery?

I have heard rumors that Ayumi Hamasaki has had surgery on her eyes to make them look wider. Do you think that's true? I've also heard about her getting plastic surgery done on her nose, and other parts of her face. I agree that her look has changed greatly over the years. But what do you think? Thank you~

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yes, ayumi hamasaki had plastic surgery before on her eyes she admit she had surgeries. and there are lot of her before and after pictures floating around and it is obvious that she looks really different from before. do u honestly think she looks natural... if you check on her before pics , you can tell she did surgery to make her eyelid crease higher and deeper, and her nose higher, and her chin were done too. ayumi hamasaki does not look natural. now she looks like a cartoon character....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php...

• 4 years ago

Ayumi Hamasaki Surgery

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Did Ayumi Hamasaki have eye surgery?

I have heard rumors that Ayumi Hamasaki has had surgery on her eyes to make them look wider. Do you think that's true? I've also heard about her getting plastic surgery done on her nose, and other parts of her face. I agree that her look has changed greatly over the years. But what do you...

Source(s): ayumi hamasaki eye surgery: https://biturl.im/wbC6c
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Thank you! very informative and offers me better insight on this topic

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The eyelid surgery is extremely common here in Japan. I even now schoolgirls who have had it done. Ayumi Hamasaki has definitely had a lot of work done. She doesn't resemble a human. Ugh.

• 1 decade ago

Yes she looks too beautiful not like a human

• 1 decade ago

why dun ya contact her and ask her urself???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.