NFL Fantasy Week 15 (playoff semifinals) here is my team, should I make any changes for starting or benching?
QB: tony romo at home vs. eagles
WRs: Randy Moss at home vs. jets, chad johnson at 49ers, donald driver at rams
RBs: LT at home vs. lions, Jamal Lewis at home vs.bills
TE: Donald lee at rams
W/R: Edgerrin James at saints
K: Stephen Gostkowski at home vs. jets
DEF: Giants at home vs. redskins
QB: Jon Kitna at chargers
WR: Wes Welker at home vs. Jets, Bobby Engram at panthers
RB: DeShaun Foster at home vs. seahawks
DEF: Cowboys at home vs. eagles
1) I was thinking about putting in Bobby Engram for Donald Driver
2) Should I keep Edgerrin James in the W/R position or put another receiver (engram as # 3 receiver, and driver in this position)?
3) Keep my defense?
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
you know there's a fantasy section right?
You might wanna post this question there
- crazycarl0217Lv 51 decade ago
The only change I would make is benching Driver and putting in Welker. The Patriots should put up at least 56 against the Jets, I would be surprised if Welker didn't get at least 1 if not 2 of those TDs. Driver has unfortionatly been under productive with Jennings being the deep threat in GB. Good luck.
- Brady CrewLv 41 decade ago
I have the same problem, I would rest my starters that are playoff bound.