Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

looking for a Short Haired-Red-Nose-Saber Toothed-Floppy Ear-Doberman Pinscher-Pom-A-Porkie-Poo?

I am in desperate need of this RARE dog breed!!! I looked them up on the internet and fell in love with it!! where can i get one????

Update:

P.S. Anne.....get a sense of humor would ya?! it was a joke.

Update 2:

LMAO basset... nice e-mail. lol

Update 3:

lol...sure Meg, we can go...but get a Black -Nose-Long-Leg- Medium Haired-Chi-Pom-Poo-A-Peke-Golden-Lab-Min. Pin-Yorkie-Bull Mastiff-Lhasa-Poo-Chorkie-Doodle!! then we can breed!!

Update 4:

LMFAO.........you guys are hilarious!! I'll take all the dogs you got!!!!

Update 5:

it's hard to choose just ONE BEST ANSWER...if it were up to me, I'd choose all of you guys!! all your answers are great & funny. love them all!!! :)

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I have one and it watches all of my children that I leave with it all the time. It never bites, poops, sheds, or barks. It's also good with other dogs, but kills anyone I am afraid of.

I'd buy one from Bassetnut or Goldengal - I hear they pay to ship AND they have pretty dog pictures as their avatars. This means they LOVE dogs and people who love their dogs aren't puppymillers. Loving dogs makes you a responsible breeder.

Source(s): I'm a responsible breeder.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sorry, I JUST ran out - they were HOT this year. I DO however have one male Short Haired-Red-Nose-Saber Toothed-Floppy Ear-Doberman Pinscher-Pom-A-YORKIE-Poo left. He's 15 years old, missing an eye, lost a leg in a dogfight, lost half an ear with the porkie poo chewed on it while teathing, but he is a sweet sweet dog.

If you are interested - shoot me an email - given his age, I am pretttty sure he will make it through Christmas but I can't offer a health guarantee.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Red Nose Doberman

• DP
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Only place to get a dog like that, is your local petstore.

Be warned tho, those Saber Toothed dogs are next on the breed ban list. You would be wise to order yourself a pair for Christmas.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lucy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Oh, man! Basset and Golden have some! Can I have one, too?!

I'm about to breed my HUGE pitbull/lab/standard poodle mix with my teeny tiny shih tzu/yorkie/maltese/pom mix. I'm going to make so much money.

I'm going to call them --

Shorkieloodlemaltibullpomadors Wow!

So, cute. Would you like one? Then, you can have two cute rare breeds!

• 1 decade ago

Oh I would love to snap some up as Christmas gifts for those I love. How many can you get to me before Christmas? I would be interested for myself if there were some Chihuahua in there, but alas there is not. Do you think you can throw one into the mix next time? Pretty please!

Gothic and Basset. Are you willing to price match with my neighbour who pumps these out in her back yard? She has them for $900 each.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know where you can find one, but they are really neet dogs. My sister-in--law is looking for one too. If you find one contact me and maybe we can breed it with my Lavender Earred Lou Ellen Heeler!

Source(s): Fourty years of loving, showing, training and selectively breeding purebred dogs.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't you want to ask us first if this is the right dog for you??? I mean, we obviously know you so well that we can tell you if the SHRNSTFEDPPAPP is the right dog for you. . .

; )

Added: Oh, and make sure you write again after you get it and ask us to help you name it.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know about that exact breed, but i just happen to be the owner of a york-ratzu-min pin- Schnauzer- poodle-chiuaua.. and he is the father of 7 puppies, not sure what to call them, let me know if you want one, their free!!

• Jorjor
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I have Two of em!! great dogs but you musn't leave them along with your furniture!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.