Bourbon, Scotch, or Beer?

Which is better... in your opinion?

Best Answer

Scotch for me make mine a double with ice.""""22

Loveee that song :) I've had a pretty bad day today. Im thinking im gonna go home and have a beer well more than one quite a few as i have some spare money this week listen to some music always cheers me up too if i had a really rough day i have this cocktail i made up one day when i was bored and ecided to raid the spirit cubord (i dont know if someone else already done it but oh well im taking credit) In a half pint glass 2 shots of quantro on the bottom (orange liquor) 2 shots of Tia Maria (coffee liquor) - but make sure it ends up on top and doesn't curdle, do this by pouring it on the back of a tea-spoon 3 shots of baileys (irish cream liquor) - again layered so it doesnt curdle Then just down it, really cheers you up, im not sure if your a man or a woman but anyway a real man would down it, a woman would take sips :( But yeah try it if you have those ingredients haha (it goes well with some progressive metal/rock, tool, porcupine tree etc) Edit: Why are you in Korea, Do you work for the US government haha or do you actually live there? Just wondering

In my opinion Elijah Craig 18-year-old Single Barrel Bourbon is the best. Scotch is made from discarded bourbon barrels. Bourbon has more flavor than scotch. Beer is my second choice. Beer aged in bourbon barrels is fantastic http://www.allagash.com/curieux.htm

I hope this helps

Bourbon

Bourbon

Beer

Source(s): Homer Simpson

1. Single malt scotch

2. Beer

.

.

.

.

. Bourbon.....off the board....too far down to rate!

• Tony M

I like all three of those, but I like beer the most.

• XD

beer

depends am i drinking to get drunk in a hurry or just maintain an all night buzz